Want to hear more insights from leaders like these?
Join Reuters Events Marketing Summit (virtual & in-person) to align your strategy with new marketing best practice.
Covid-19 and the global economy crash have sent the world into an unprecedented crisis. As the face of the business, marketing teams have had to quickly adjust their brand messaging to suit new customer needs, wants, and expectations. World leaders are managing the pandemic, but we won’t be going back to what we once knew. So, what is the new normal and how will your brand need to adapt?
Businesses need the tools and strategies to understand new customer expectations, get their business back on track and reestablish their brands in a new world. That’s why Reuters Events Marketing Summit USA is bringing together leading CMOs from the world’s most recognizable brands to empower you with the latest innovations, strategic insights, and best practices.
60+ Marketing Leaders Take the Virtual Stage
The Incite Marketing Summit Series brings together those leading the way in marketing strategy and innovation, with a speaker line-up of customer-centric leaders from the biggest global brands dedicated to building the most authentic brand story. Look at who speaks at our marketing summits!
40+ Case Studies and Interactive Sessions to Transform your Marketing Strategy
With horizontal tracks and vertical themes, the agenda is focused on transforming marketing to deliver on the opportunity of 2021 and equip leaders with the tools and strategies they need to be a key pillar in rebuilding our world.
5 Reasons 2020 is the Year to Attend
1. GROW YOUR NETWORK with 500+ peers across the customer journey: Benchmark, debate and learn with those influencing the direction of the marketing space
2. LEARN YOUR WAY with 3 full-streams: Don’t get stuck in a session that isn’t relevant to you, tailor your journey with our multi-track system and ensure you leave with answers
3. STRATEGIZE AND PLAN with 60+ brand speakers: No more blue-sky discussion. Leave with the tools and strategies to enact impact-driven change in 2021 with our strategy-focused agenda
4. DEEP DIVE WORKSHOPS and interactive learning: Attend one of five classroom workshops to brainstorm with like-minded peers and set a strategy to implement learnings on your return to the office
5. SAVE WEEKS OF WORK with a cocktail of insight: Leave with more understanding of the current trends and challenges than weeks of market research and competitive analysis