Download the Incite Marketing Summit Info Pack for the Full Timed Agenda
Bringing together world-renowned CMOs, innovators and experts, the Incite Marketing Summit (May 14-15, San Diego) will inspire and empower marketing leaders to develop their own departments and drive their organization forward. A holistic cross-industry, cross discipline approach to effective and authentic marketing driven by innovation.
Get the Incite Marketing Summit Info Pack for details on:
- The Timed Agenda: Be the first to know who is speaking when and on what! Interactive panel discussions, in-depth case studies and roundtables with America’s most influential brands
- Which Brands Will Be Taking the Stage: Take a peak at few of the speakers and brands who will be sharing their advice on how to cut through the digital noise and reconnect with your customers
- Who You Could Meet in San Diego: With 70% brand attendance, you’ll see why the Incite Marketing Series is rated as the best networking opportunity for senior marketing leaders
60+ Marketing Leaders Take the Stage
The Incite Marketing Summit Series brings together those leading the way in marketing strategy and innovation, with a speaker line-up of customer-centric leaders from the biggest global brands dedicated to building the most authentic brand story.
40+ Case Studies and Interactive Sessions to Transform your Marketing Strategy
With horizontal tracks and vertical themes, designed in collaboration with our executive advisory board, the agenda is focused on transforming marketing to deliver on the digital opportunity of 2020 and equip leaders with the tools and strategies they need to engage their audience with impactful marketing.
- Futureproof Your Brand with Purpose Delivering a quality product is no longer enough to engage your customers. Consumers now expect brands to have a purpose and give back to humanity.
- From Sell, Sell, Sell to Valuable Marketing Customers want to engage with brands that offer them experiences beyond making a purchase. Aim for personalized marketing that is helpful and appreciated, rather than unwanted digital noise.
- The Future of Digital Marketing & Personalization Embed insights from historical and real-time data, alongside these AI capabilities, to fully understand your customers and make an impact at every touchpoint.
- Harness Influencers & Create Lasting Partnerships Amplify your reach! Collaborate with the right influencers, build long lasting partnerships, create quality content, and coach them to do your brand justice.
5 Reasons 2020 is the Year to Attend
1. GROW YOUR NETWORK with 300+ peers across the customer journey
Benchmark, debate and learn with those influencing the direction of the marketing space
2. LEARN YOUR WAY with 3 full-streams
Don’t get stuck in a session that isn’t relevant to you, tailor your journey with our multi-track system and ensure you leave with answers
3. STRATEGIZE AND PLAN with 40+ brand speakers
No more blue-sky discussion. Leave with the tools and strategies to enact impact-driven change in 2019 with our strategy-focused agenda
4. DEEP DIVE WORKSHOPS and interactive learning
Attend one of five classroom workshops to brainstorm with like-minded peers and set a strategy to implement learnings on your return to the office
5. SAVE WEEKS OF WORK with a cocktail of insight
Leave with more understanding of the current trends and challenges than weeks of market research and competitive analysis
This will be the most beneficial two days out of the office all year, so make sure you download the Info Pack to get all the info you need.