2019's Customer Support Workforce: Empower agents to meet rising customer expectations
Want to hear more insights from these leaders?
These leaders will be speaking at the Customer Service Summit West (June 3-4, San Diego) where our mission is to give leaders to tools and strategies to predict customer demands and deliver flawless experiences. That’s why we’ve gathered together those leading customer support, experience and social customer care from the world’s most influential brands to set the bar for omnichannel support and exceed customer expectations.
This year, we’re uniting 250+ customer service leaders across America, and if you believe in the value of customer service, we want you to join us. So, download the brochure to automatically become a part of this movement.
An Unrivalled Speaker Line Up of Customer Support, Experience and Social Care Pioneers
Business Critical Discussions From Those Influencing the Direction of the Industry
- Scale Flawlessly and Meet Evolving Customer Demands
Ensure quality and consistency as you futureproof your support structure for 2019 and beyond
- Synchronize Channels for a Seamless Omnichannel Experience
Leverage real-time data for a personalized experience, and fully embed self-serve, social, chat and portal into your contact center operations
- Reduce Costs and Drive Efficiency with Automation
Build a business case for your 2019 innovation strategy and effortlessly implement, machine learning, AI, chatbots, speech analytics, and more
- Redefine the Value of Customer Care
Eliminate the perception of service as a cost center, gain senior management buy-in, demonstrate ROI, and move from reactive support to proactive success
Supercharge hiring and onboarding for multichannel contact centers. Empower teams with the latest technology, diversify skillsets and unlock the potential of your agents
5 Reasons You Must Attend the Customer Service Summit 2019
- GROW YOUR NETWORK with 250+ peers across the customer journey: Benchmark, debate and learn with those influencing the direction of customer service
- LEARN YOUR WAY with 4 in-depth tracks: Don’t get stuck in a session that isn’t relevant to you, tailor your journey with our multi-track system
- STRATEGIZE AND PLAN with 35+ brand speakers: No more blue-sky discussion. Leave with the tools and strategies to enact impact-driven change in 2019 with our interactive strategy-focused agenda
- BE RECOGNIZED with the Customer Service Innovation Awards: Put yourself, brand or technology forward for an award and be recognized at the ceremony, exclusively hosted at Customer Service Summit West
- SAVE WEEKS OF WORK with a cocktail of insight: Leave with more understanding of the current trends and challenges than weeks of market research and competitive analysis
With more brand representation, more in-depth tracks and more interactive sessions – you’ll walk away from these two days with a practical strategy to deliver on the opportunity available to customer support leaders today.
If you are interested in hearing more about our movement, I’d love to talk through the agenda with you – just let me know and we’ll set up a call.